- Size: 210 (L) mm x 70 (W) mm x 15 (H) mm
- Stone Grit: 12000 (factory sealed)
- Model: Professional / Traditional Series (Ha-No-Kuromaku)
- Comes with plastic case – the case itself can be used as a stone holder!
- From: Japan
- Stone Type: Synthetic
- Use with water (when finished, dry completely before storing) – No pre-soaking necessary, just wet and go!
- Do not soak before use (or store in water) and do not sun dry
- Like all whetstones, this will need periodic lapping. Please read this product overview before ordering > Shapton stones
The 12000 grit is a polishing stone. Your knife / tool should already be sharp before using this stone.
This 12000 grit Shapton would be a good choice for those after a stone to use after the coticules.